Becoming a Solar Water Pump
Dealer or Distributor
Some Advantages of Being Part
of the SunRay Engineering Family
In these economic times if you expect the customer to spend thousands of dollars on a product, there must be a real, measurable return on investment for them. The SunRay Pool Pump system offers that and more.
- The average life of a conventional pool pump is 3 to 5 years. The life expectancy of the SunRay pool pump is 10 or more years. The life expectancy for photovoltaic panels is more than 40 years.
- In addition to federal tax credits for solar energy use, many states have their own extra incentive programs.
- The SunRay Pool Pump system operates with absolutely zero electrical cost. Completely eliminating the need to pay for electricity to run the pool pump.
- The SunRay Solar Powered Pool Pump system allows the Distributor and Dealer to make better than average profits.
- Our Distributors and Dealers are doing something significant to improve the environment. On average, our pool pump saves 11,000 pounds of pollutants each year from entering the atmosphere.
- The SunRay Solar Powered Pool Pump system increases the value of the home 20 times the annual electrical savings.
- Only members of the SunRay Family have access to all the innovative SunRay Products available now and in the future.
- SunRay Engineering provides complete training and support for sales, service, installation, design and warranty of all our products.
According to the 2006 property appraisal statistics, in Florida alone, there were over 1.1 million pools. That equates to billions of gallons of water to filter. The home utilizes the conventional alternating current (A/C) motor to filter the water. The conventional motor is inefficient, has a short life span, adds to the noise and air pollution and is costly to operate. With rising energy costs it is becoming ever more expensive to filter the pool water.
- The average Homeowner with a pool typically uses over 500 kWh a month just to filter their pool. With the cost of electricity in Florida averaging $0.13 per kWh and an average 8% increase per year in energy costs, the savings for the Homeowner who has the Sun Ray product gets better every year.
- The Florida Solar Energy Center (FSEC) rates the pool pump as the second largest consumer of electricity in the home next to the air conditioner. This equates to about 20 percent of the average homeowner’s electric bill.
- On the GREEN side, with each kWh produced by coal-burning power plants, the customer is saving the planet 1.9 pounds of pollutants from entering the atmosphere. This means the average installation prevents over 11,000 pounds of pollutants from entering our atmosphere each year.
- Proper filtration of the pool requires the water to pass thru the filter at least once per day; this is also referred to as “turning the water over”.